Maui Exhibitor Information
Aloha and welcome to
The Organic Holistic & Metaphysical (OHM) Winter ‘19 Expo!
We are working to provide a successful and extraordinary event in Maui!
You are welcome and encouraged to build/update your profile on ohmfuss.com. Once your profile is built, please contact us at email@example.com to link it to the exhibitor list on the ohmexpo.net/ website. You are encouraged to add your business logo photos of you, your services/merchandise/products to add visuals to your profile, along with any OHM Expo Show Specials you may have.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- THE VENUE IS MAUI BEACH HOTEL. The address is 170 Kaahumanu Avenue Kahului, Hawaii 96732
- Exhibitors must check in no later than 11:30AM Saturday (11/30), to pick up Vendor Badges at the Registration table.
- Exhibitor set up is Saturday (11/30) 10am - 12pm. The Show opens to the public at noon.
- Please bring your own cart, the hall does not have any available.
Show hours are Saturday (11/30/19) 12pm - 8pm and Sunday (12/1/19) 10am - 6pm. You will be able to get into the building at 8:30am on Sunday to refresh your booth before we open to the public.
On Saturday after the show ends at 8pm, you will have until 9pm to be out of the hall, no exceptions! On Sunday evening, you will have until 9pm to tear your booth down.
- Please do not burn any candles or incense, it is considered a fire hazard and a violation with the facility.
- Exhibitors operating sound producing instruments, devices, and/or equipment please keep sound at a reasonable volume that of a normal speaking voice, in order to avoid disturbing other exhibitors.
All Booths get complementary 8ft x 30in UNDRAPED tables and 3 chairs. To receive your complementary table and chairs, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to November 22, 2019.
- Need electricity? Electricity can be purchased here: https://ohmexpo.net/collections/vendor-add-ons/products/electricity
- ALL Exhibitor Booths are NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED, for no longer than 45 minutes. The attendees are coming to experience the entire show. Do not tear down your booth until 6pm Sunday. Any exhibitor who leaves the show early, or abandons their booth for a long duration during the hours we are open to the public, will not be accepted as an exhibitor to future OHM Expos.
- As a courtesy to the OHM Expo Team and the Maui Beach Hotel - please follow the Leave No Trace Principle by throwing away any garbage, signage, fasteners and any other items you may have brought into the building. Simple put, clean up after yourself!
- Be sure to check your email for more info, tips & updates that’ll be sent out shortly!
We’re going to have an incredible show!
Any questions please feel free to contact us at