IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ Everything on this page.
We are working very hard to provide a successful and extraordinary event in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawai'i!
Now the world can find your business much faster and easier. We have created an online directory called Ohmfuss.com for the Organic, Holistic, & Metaphysical community of the world. We are regularly promoting and running targeted social media ads to funnel people to Ohmfuss.com that are interested in businesses like yours. You are welcome and encouraged to build/update your Business Listing on ohmfuss.com.
If you have vended with us in the past (before July 2019); you already have a Business Listing on Ohmfuss.com which you can search for on Ohmfuss.com and claim by clicking the "Claim Now" button at the bottom of your listing after you have signed up with a personal profile. You are encouraged to add your business logo, photos of you, your services/merchandise/products to add visuals to your profile, along with any OHM Expo Show Specials you may have on your Ohmfuss.com Business Listing Page. Please view screen shot:
How to create a Ohmfuss Business Listing:
IMPORTANT: If you do not have Business Listing on Ohmfuss.com yet; After you sign up for Ohmfuss and you create a personal profile, you must "Add a Listing" to create a Ohmfuss Business Page, just like on Facebook or Yelp. Below are some screen shot instructions: 👇👇👇
Once your Business Listing Page is built, please send us the listing link along with a high resolution business logo/image for your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can link it to the exhibitor list on the ohmexpo.net website!
- THE VENUE IS FAIRPLEX, CALIFORNIA. BUILDING 8. The address to the venue is: 1101 W McKinley Ave. , Pomona, CA 91768
- Exhibitors must check in no later than 2:30PM Friday (9/4).
- Exhibitor set up is Thursday (9/3) 3pm - 8pm and Friday (9/4) 12 - 3pm. The Show opens to the public at 3pm Friday.
- Please bring your own cart, the hall does not have any available.
- Parking : Thursday move-in parking is free for unloading. WE ARE WORKING EITH THE VENUE AND WILL LET YOU KNPW AS SOON AS WE KNOW WHICH GATE WE ARE DIRECTED TO PARK IN.
- Show hours are Friday (9/4/20) 3pm – 8pm, Saturday (9/5/20) 10am - 8pm and Sunday (9/6/20) 10am - 6pm. You will be able to get into the building at 9am on Saturday and Sunday to refresh your booth before we open to the public.
- On Friday and Saturday after the show ends at 8pm, you will have until 9pm to be out of the hall, no exceptions! On Sunday evening, you will have until 9pm to tear your booth down.
- Please do not burn any candles or incense, it is considered a fire hazard and a violation with the facility.
- Exhibitors operating sound producing instruments, devices, and/or equipment please keep sound at a reasonable volume that of a normal speaking voice, in order to avoid disturbing other exhibitors.
- Reader’s Booths are the ONLY BOOTHS that come with a complementary 6ft x 30in UNDRAPED table and 3 chairs. Merchant booth exhibitors: you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own tables, chairs and booth decorations. If you would like to reserve tables and chairs from us, please click here: https://ohmexpo.net/collections/vendor-add-ons/products/table-chairs
- Need electricity? Electricity can be purchased here: https://ohmexpo.net/collections/vendor-add-ons/products/electricity
- ALL Exhibitor Booths are NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED , for no longer than 45 minutes. The attendees are coming to experience the entire show. Do not tear down your booth until 6pm Sunday. Any exhibitor who leaves the show early, or abandons their booth for a long duration during the hours we are open to the public, will not be accepted as an exhibitor to future OHM Expos.
- As a courtesy to the OHM Expo Team and the venue- please follow the Leave No Trace Principle by throwing away any garbage, signage, fasteners and any other items you may have brought into the building. Simple put, clean up after yourself!
- Be sure to check your email for more info, tips & updates that’ll be sent out shortly!
We’re going to have an incredible show!
Any questions please feel free to contact us at