Aloha and welcome to
The Organic Holistic & Metaphysical (OHM) Spring ‘20 Expo!
We are working to provide a successful and extraordinary event in Los Angeles, California!
You are welcome and encouraged to build/update your business listing on ohmfuss.com. You are encouraged to add your business logo, photos of you, your services/merchandise/products to add visuals to your profile, along with any OHM Expo Show Specials you may have on our native directory: OHMFuss. Once your profile is built, please send us the listing link along with a high resolution business logo/image for your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can link it to the exhibitor list on the ohmexpo.net/ website!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- THE VENUE IS FAIRPLEX, CALIFORNIA. Expo Hall 5. The address to the venue is: 1101 W McKinley Ave. , Pomona, CA 91768
- Exhibitors must check in no later than 2:30PM Friday (3/13).
- Exhibitor set up is Thursday (3/12) 3pm - 8pm and Friday (3/13) 12 - 3pm. The Show opens to the public at 3pm Friday.
- Please bring your own cart, the hall does not have any available.
Show hours are Friday (3/13/20) 3pm – 8pm, Saturday (3/14/20) 10am - 8pm and Sunday (3/15/20) 10am - 6pm. You will be able to get into the building at 9am on Saturday and Sunday to refresh your booth before we open to the public.
On Friday and Saturday after the show ends at 8pm, you will have until 9pm to be out of the hall, no exceptions! On Sunday evening, you will have until 9pm to tear your booth down.
- Please do not burn any candles or incense, it is considered a fire hazard and a violation with the facility.
- Exhibitors operating sound producing instruments, devices, and/or equipment please keep sound at a reasonable volume that of a normal speaking voice, in order to avoid disturbing other exhibitors.
Reader’s Booths are the ONLY BOOTHS that come with a complementary 6ft x 30in UNDRAPED table and 3 chairs.
Merchant booth exhibitors: you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own tables, chairs and booth decorations. If you would like to reserve tables and chairs from us, please click here: https://ohmexpo.net/collections/vendor-add-ons/products/table-chairs
- Need electricity? Electricity can be purchased here: https://ohmexpo.net/collections/vendor-add-ons/products/electricity
- ALL Exhibitor Booths are NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED, for no longer than 45 minutes. The attendees are coming to experience the entire show. Do not tear down your booth until 6pm Sunday. Any exhibitor who leaves the show early, or abandons their booth for a long duration during the hours we are open to the public, will not be accepted as an exhibitor to future OHM Expos.
- As a courtesy to the OHM Expo Team and the venue- please follow the Leave No Trace Principle by throwing away any garbage, signage, fasteners and any other items you may have brought into the building. Simple put, clean up after yourself!
- Be sure to check your email for more info, tips & updates that’ll be sent out shortly!
We’re going to have an incredible show!
Any questions please feel free to contact us at