POSTPONEMENT OF OHM EXPO LA
Following the announcements we were made aware of on the morning of March 2nd on the postponement of other major events and large gatherings in California (Natural Products Expo, Game Developers Conference, F8) and around the world during the months of March-May, due to the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) - It is with a heavy heart and after much consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the upcoming OHM Expo LA. We will be rescheduling the expo for a later date. The welfare and safety of our exhibitors, presenters, attendees and volunteers come first and foremost.
We have received numerous concerns, cancellations, and inquiries from current exhibitors, interested exhibitors, volunteers and attendees. There has also been several exhibitors expressing a concern for health and safety reasons based on travel as well as being in a large gathering.
As we get closer to the event date, we foresee the cancellations will increase, and such we will not be able to produce the event to our quality and standards on the dates of March 13-15. If we wait until the last minute to postpone the OHM Expo LA - it will cause our vendors more damage than to call the postponement now.
Mahalo (thank you) for your understanding and your support during this difficult time. We assure you that the OHM Expo LA is NOT canceled, and we will announce the new dates within the upcoming weeks.
It takes a tribe to create an event like this and we are genuinely grateful and honored to have the support of the community to create something beautiful, powerful and inspirational. We are deeply saddened to not be able to bring the OHM Expo to LA during the March 13-15 weekend, but we thank each and every one of our exhibitors, presenters, volunteers and attendees for all the preparation, respect, and love you have fed into the OHM to make it all that it is and more.
Again, we will keep you posted on the new dates. Until then, we are so very sorry for any inconveniences this may be causing. We pray for health, safety and the well-being for you, your family, our tribe and the human race.
JL Kuencer & Paul J Hanson
OHM Expo Producers
The State of California has cancelled all gatherings of 250 people or more. We were right to postpone when we did. We are in the process of rescheduling the OHM Expo LA for sometime in the months of September or October 2020.
We will announce the new dates for October as soon as we have the contract with the venue amended.
Stay safe out there LA!
All events at the FAIRPLEX venue during the month of March have been postponed‼️ This was not a request or recommendation and is a mandatory shutdown by the Governor of California Gavin Newsom under the instruction of the Los Angeles Health Department.
POSTPONED for SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER ~ Friday 3pm - 8pm, Saturday 10am - 8pm, & Sunday 10am - 6pm
A healing arts exposition showcasing local & global talents, services, speciality products, lectures & workshops centered around healthy, holistic & metaphysical living. Exhibitors include healers, readers, psychics, conscious products and merchandise. As well as 100% organic, plant-based food and beverage vendors!
- OHM Expo supports 100% organic, plant-based, holistic & wholesome living*
- Upon Booth Reservation, you will be prompted to submit the following information:
1. Booth ID Sign Should Read
2. Short Description (50 characters max) of services/merchandise offered at the show.
(if the prompt does not show up, please email us this information here within 24 hours of booth reservation or you will not be accepted to vend at the upcoming show.
- We are NOT accepting doTerra or Prime My Body CBD Distributors. These brands are already represented at the show. If you purchase a booth and you sell this brand as your focus, you will be not be accepted to vend at the upcoming show.
- We are NOT accepting Kangen Water, Juice Plus or Alimtox Distributors. These brands are already represented at the show. If you purchase a booth and you sell one of these brands as your focus, you will be not be accepted to vend at the upcoming show.
- Food/Beverage Vendors please contact us here prior to booth reservation.
- Only want to present a workshop/lecture and not reserve a booth? Click here to reserve 1hr incremented time slots.
By purchasing a booth you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditionsof the show. Please be sure to read it prior to reserving your booth.
We’re going to have an incredible show!
* all food, products and merchandise offered/sold/sampled at the OHM Expo MUST be plant-based... and all food, skin care, and ingestible products must be 100% organic or grown with safe/conscious farming practices.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for booth reservation.